TERMS & CONDITIONS
In using DJPLAYCLOUD you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you persist to use this website you have agreed to these changes and or modifications.
Proprietary Rights; ALL CONTENT provided by DJPLAYCLOUD is protected by copyright, database rights, trade marks, or other proprietary rights and laws, unless it is mentioned otherwise by Resident Advisor, or unless permitted by law, you agree not to sell, license, rent, transmit, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, publicity display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content.
You may not engage in the harvesting of personal information or email addresses, or 'screen scraping,' 'spidering,' 'database scraping,' or any other automatic means of obtaining content, information or users data on Resident Advisor. You may not use DJPLAYCLOUD in any manner with the intent to damage, interrupt, disable, overburden, or impair the services.
DJPLAYCLOUD does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable.
No responsibility is taken by DJPLAYCLOUD for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material.
Through the use of the services provided by DJPLAYCLOUD, you agree that you will not upload or post any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
DJPLAYCLOUD cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these Terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such Terms & Condition.
DJPLAYCLOUD does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data.
DJPLAYCLOUD is not responsible for the content of external websites.
DJPLAYCLOUD does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content posted by writers or users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted will be at your own risk.
If you notice any violations of these Terms & Conditions, collins@DJPLAYCLOUD.com with details of such a violation.
These Terms and Conditions, your use of the website and any related dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to bring any action(s) in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
1. Rules of admission to events are determined by Event Organisers and venues, which may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may include security searches. You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, or if you are unable to provide valid identification showing proof of age, or because you have broken the rules of the venue.
2. Doors may shut several hours before the end of event. It's up to you to find out the last entry time from the Event Organiser as this will differ from event to event. You may be refused entry if you arrive too late.
3. Any ticket you purchase from us remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
1. Information about you is gathered and stored to identify you and for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes.
3. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the safety and security of any personal information you provide to us. However, except as set out in law, we shall not be responsible for any loss, theft or accidental destruction of any personal information provided to us or any financial loss or other damage which may result directly or indirectly therefrom.
1. You and your guests are responsible for your (and their) own safety. You must comply with any safety regulations and announcements when attending the event and must comply with the reasonable instructions of any stewards, officials or any of our or staff or representatives at the event venue.
2. You are responsible for making your own arrangements to attend the event (and those of your guests) including travel and accommodation. Unless any item is specifically referred to in the description of the ticket (such as travel to and from the event venue), you should assume it is not provided.
3. Neither we nor the Event Organiser or event venue are liable for any failure to perform any obligation otherwise to the extent that the failure is caused by an event of force majeure outside of our control.
4. We will not be responsible for any business or economic losses including but not limited to: loss of profit; revenue; contracts; anticipated savings; or opportunity; or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both us and you when the order was made.
6. Nothing in this Purchase Policy shall reduce or limit our or the Event Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury or damage to your property where caused by our negligence or by our deliberate act or omission.